Monday, October 10, 2011

Against Monogamy (continued)

After today’s discussion in class, I just wanted to clarify that my previous post was not trying to encourage people to sleep around, but rather be open to other possibilities while in a relationship. I understand what the author was trying to say, and I was simply trying to give my opinion about a similar subject without regurgitating Bersani’s argument. I was simply agreeing with one broad idea that the author brought up, and expanding upon it in the way that I related it to other concepts. I’m sorry for any confusion or ambiguity within my post.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the point you made! And I think it would be interesting to see what life would be like if we emphasized other possibilities while in a relationship!

    ReplyDelete